If your big day is fast approaching, you will agree that wedding flowers play a great role in making it a memorable occasion. Hence it is important to find a florist who can make wedding planning a breezy affair as it would be tough for you to personally derive which one would be best for you and suit your wedding theme and dress.
If you wish to choose the best florist for wedding flowers for your big day then follow these tips that are discussed below. Wedding Florist
Finding the florist for the wedding
When you do not have a favourite florist to arrange for your wedding flowers then it is important to hunt for the best one by using these pointers.
• Ask around: You can discuss with your friends, family or close neighbours to know about the ones they used in the recent times or spotted one at their close one’s wedding. Ask for their website address or other contact details to connect with the florist immediately.
• Check the website of the florist: An expert wedding florist would have a highly professional website with all details about the flowers they sell, the ones they specialize and about the details of wedding that had their floral decoration. Also find the vendor list that would have photos, reviews and the price of flowers in detail. This can help you choose the best flowers within your budget and according to the theme. Some sites would even have the pictures of their floral arrangements.
• Visit the shop personally: It is important for you to visit the shop personally to know whether the florist is capable of arranging the flowers in an impressive way. Note down the arrangements they have on their windows or in the reception area. Does the shop look clutter free and neat?
• Ask questions: Do they have many wedding pictures with floral backgrounds stuck around, can they design the centre pieces in an impressive way and do they have the expertise in decorating the venues based on theme weddings? If the answer is yes to all the questions that you ask, then you can choose that florist for all your wedding needs.
• Seek previous work samples: If the florist you are looking at is an experienced person, then you can seek for their previous work sample like snaps of bridal bouquets, flower arrangements in the venues and table centrepieces. Ask for recent pictures of the wedding they attended and make sure they have pictures of not just one occasion but many.
• Open for customization: The wedding florist whom you approach must be able to stay open to your ideas and inputs to create a unique floral decoration for your big day. They must encourage you to create a design that is based on your wedding dress, the container for the flowers and other creative options that you might have at hand.